Avoiding bread, pasta and cookies is a no-brainer if you’re sensitive to gluten. But it’s harder to identify every gluten culprit in your favorite condiments, dressings and snacks.
Activz Gluten Enzyme takes the guesswork out of gluten sensitivity by facilitating the digestion of foods that contain hidden gluten.† Spend less time monitoring ingredient lists — and more time enjoying the flavors you love.
What foods does Activz Gluten Enzyme work best† with?
- Any food that may have picked up stray gluten from other surfaces or foods during prep in a factory, a restaurant or your own kitchen.†
- Foods that may have been processed with gluten-containing additives (e.g., deli meat).†
- Foods with ingredients that seem harmless but actually may be grain-based (e.g., some vinegars).†
How does Activz Gluten Enzyme work?
- Provides dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPP-IV), an enzyme with the rare ability to break down gluten and other proline‡ peptides.
- Supplies chelated minerals and other plant enzymes that enhance DPP-IV activity and help the body absorb nutrients from the digested gluten.†
- Promotes a healthy inflammatory response within the digestive system.†
- Also helps metabolize casein, a proline peptide found in dairy products.†
What are ‡prolines?
Prolines are a class of proteins found in cereal grains like wheat, barley and rye, as well as in dairy. Proline peptides are some of the most difficult protein chains for the human body to digest because they’re largely unaffected by most of the enzymes in our systems.
If your body doesn’t have the proper enzymes to digest proline peptides, like gluten and casein, these peptides won’t digest fully and may give you bloating, gas and other digestive problems as they pass through your system.
Who should use Activz Gluten Enzyme?
The people who benefit most from Activz Gluten Enzyme are people who have mild-to-moderate, unpleasant side effects when they eat grains or gluten-containing ingredients.†
Please note that Activz Gluten Enzyme is meant only for use with hidden gluten,† not obviously gluten-heavy foods such as bread, cereal, pasta and pastries. We recommend that you still avoid eating these foods unless they’re labeled gluten-free.
Please also note that Activz Gluten Enzyme is not a treatment for celiac disease.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
60 capsules per bottle.
Suggested use: Take 1-3 capsules before meals and snacks.